Thursday, April 12, 2007

One Month Old Comparrisons

I really thought Paco was a chunkier baby than Javier but after weighing Javi today, I guess not! Little Javier weighs 11 lbs. 4 oz and Paco weighed 11 lbs. 5 oz at a month. What I can't remember is if Paco's weight was from the doctor's office or from Cliff's where I took Javi today.
(Cliff's is the local market with a digital produce scale. I don't undress the boys but have them wear one layer and a dry diaper.)

Anyway, here is Paco when he was a around the same age as Javier with Granddad:

Granddad & Javi (below)

Not to be outdone, protective big brother Paco must kiss Javi

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much the boys look alike!! Too cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!