Sunday, November 25, 2007

You Know You've Done Something Right When...

* Your 17 year old son wants to spend more time with the family.
* Your 17 year olds actually say they had fun spending time with you.
* Your children are really okay with a "family gift" for Christmas and aren't just saying it.
* You children vote to donate their gift exchange money to a local family for Christmas instead of getting a corny white elephant gift.
* Your children actually know the real meaning of Christmas and want others to know about Jesus, too.

I love my family. I have so enjoyed spending time each and every day this long weekend with them all. Thanks guys. I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your children truly understand what Christmas is... Hoping I can instill the same thing to mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!