Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cooking

I love cooking! I just got back from my favorite grocer, COSTCO with a car full of goodies. 25 lbs of flour was a better deal than the 50# so we went with that. Sometimes they vary so I have to pay attention. ;) This size is easier for me to man-handle though. After purchasing some staples and milk...I'm going to try something new and will post it tomorrow so stay tuned - it's a doosey!!!

We're have massive snow drifts and our drive is nearly drifted shut. I feel like I could be a pioneer woman except my 4-WD has gotten me through so far. tee hee. Snow Days here and a new permanent home member (Welcome Sky!!!) to what's always been your home, you're just actually living here now!!!

Here are some blogs I've been reading and enjoying:
Way out West by my dear friend Heather
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman (thanks to Heather)
VI Circle 2008 was stumbled upon completely by chance!
Behind the Boot (my cousin's blog who is a missionary far far away)
Reaching Alaska for Jesus was a google search and I love reading things from THE NORTE

That's all for now, folks. I have Ham & Beans in the oven and will make a batch of cornbread up to go with us. Don't forget - tomorrow something very different is happening, by my hands, for my family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug, Joy! :)
    Can't wait to see what you are going to post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!