Tuesday, June 03, 2008

4 years Ago

4 years ago today I had a son. His birth was scary with a capital S. At 37 weeks, we had an emergency c-section but we both came through it, obviously.

Here is a little recap in pictures:


I love my Mommy.

At one year: I'm so tired I can't hold my eyes open!
At 2 years: Thank You, Jesus!

Three: I really think I'm funny.

3 1/2, I think I'll love this baby...

Almost 4 years: preschool program

4 years: I love water!!!

Go here for a ride down memory lane. And know, the post is still true - we were never the same again.
Today my little man is four years old. He is so excited. And I can't believe how fast time is flying. Will I always cry when my babies have a birthday???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!