Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

Our present opening time starts tonight! We have DH's family over tonight and I have pozole cooking on the stove. Nothing like a good soup bubbling on the stove all day to keep one hungry!

Are you ready? Are you ready to celebrate our Lord's birth? I'm really trying but man oh man, I'm so overwhelmed right now! I think I have it all together and am ready and each day brings something new and challenging; which is good, I guess, but it's hard at the same time.

This is my favorite time of year - so why I am walking around barking orders and feeling angry??? What attitude adjustment do I need to make on my part? What can I let go of? What doesn't matter?

I'm ready for your birthday, Jesus, really I am! I just wish it was here already! But I want to enjoy the moment now, too, and I'm not. :( I'm sorry, I'll try harder.

I got our powerpoint done for our Candlelight Service tomorrow night. I'm ready to worship you in both English and Spanish! It's going to be AWESOME!

I want to rest in you, Jesus. Please help me. It's all about You! You're all that matters! Help me remember that each moment.

2 comments:

  1. Don't bark orders.... It doesn't become you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. With two 18+ year old boys in the house there are just some things I shouldn't be doing. But I'm trying. Hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!