The Stable Scene:
I can't wait for baby Jesus to be born tonight!!!
And a "ho ho ho" from Javi:
- What was it like watching him pray?
- How did he respond when he saw other kids giggling during the service at synagogue?
- When he saw a rainbow, did he ever mention a flood?
- Did you ever feel awkward teaching him how he created the world?
- When he saw a lamb being led to slaughter, did he act differently?
- Did you ever see him with a distant look on his face as if he were listening to someone you couldn't hear?
- How did he act at funerals?
- Did the thought ever occur to you that the God to whom you were praying was asleep under your own roof?
- Did you ever try to count the stars with him...and succeed?
- Did he ever come home with a black eye?
- How did he act when he got his first haircut?
- Did he have any friends by the name of Judas?
- Did he do well in school?
- Did you ever scold him?
- Did he ever have to ask a question about Scripture?
- What do you think he thought when he saw a prostitute offering to the highest bidder the body he made?
- Did he ever get angry when someone was dishonest with him?
- Did you ever catch him pensively looking at the flesh on his own arm while holding a clod of dirt?
- Did he ever wake up afraid?
- Who was his best friend?
- When someone referred to Satan, how did he act?
- Did you ever accidently call him Father?
- What did he and cousin John talk about as kids?
- Did his other brothers and sisters understand what was happening?
- Did you ever think, That's God eating my soup?
Blessings, my friends, family and readers. Merry Christmas!