Monday, December 08, 2008

The Mini Nativity


It was my first Christmas on my own. In a small dingy gross apartment in Ontario, Oregon that my Mom presented me with this, my first nativity.

It's small. It's a mini-nativity. Everything fits on this tiny wood plate.

It was perfect. I didn't have room. I didn't have much. But I had this. And it's all I needed.
It also served as my nativity while I worked at then Albertson College. I had it set up in the "waiting area" at Christmas time. It has served me well.

Today, it greets you in my foyer. It's one of the first Nativity sets you see when you come in our front doors.

It's still perfect.

Thanks, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!