Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Trike

My baby is growing up. He's so excited over his new Radio Flyer trike that he can hardly stand it! Check out the cheesy smile. Now both boys have something to ride at their grandparents' house. Thanks, Nana and craigslist!!! SCORE!

Here is something I'm not sure I want to see again but am sure I will:

Is he not hanging on for dear life, or what? Don't you just love that little bottom sticking out? How cute is that. They are really start to be partners in crime. I think that's what I wanted when I said I wanted them to be close enough in age to play together.... what on earth was I thinking?!?!?!
Next on the list - HELMETS for Granddad & Nana's house.

I'm a bit overtaken with life right now but will back with my Green tips soon - PROMISE. And Easter pictures. And track photos. And football. And - and - and.... you get the idea. When I come up for air from taxes, insurance audits and my YMCA workouts, I'll be back.

3 comments:

  1. By all means get them helmets, (get them used to what is the law here in the UK, is it over there?.)
    But on the other hand, I never, and my kids never had such things, they just learnt quicker to not fall off and get hurt. They look great boys your two, and good pals. Lovely snaps.
    Hope you got your clothes line! Nothing like outdoor drying.

    Love Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of the two of them on the trike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granny, I'm in the states. You?

    I didn't have helmets or even a car seat and I survived but I did lots of things I shouldn't have and survived so I try not to think of that one when it comes to what I have my kiddos do. ;) wink wink!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!