Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lost Posts?

I'm sure I've posted since.... July?!?!?! How can this be correct? I think blog land deleted some of my wonderful posts I created with awesome pictures of my kids, trips and happenings.
Sigh.
I think I left us in Oregon. Well, we've been home and left several times since then!
Paco rode a mutton!
Paco rode a bike!

Nana rode a bike!
Nana did NOT ride a mutton!

We went camping with all our kids and family!
We got together with Roy's family!
(Only biological family in this picture!)
And more. Much more. From midwestern "English" lessons to crazy road trips, all ya'll better check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!