Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"What's Good About___?"

Twins!

Last night, during our Advent readings, the activity was "What's Good About.....?" game. The point of this activity was that building one another UP is an important lesson for all of us. And can I just say how fun this was???

We started at one end of the table (Paco) and then the person to the right (Melynda) started by saying either "What's Good About Paco is......" or "What I LOVE about Paco is that....." and then one by one (all 8 of us) would go around saying something positive about that person. This took the entire meal and it was delightful! We laughed, we teared up, we laughed some more.

More and more this year I am being reminded how blessed I am, how blessed our little family is. We have love and we have each other. It doesn't get any better than this. And I mean that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!