Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Spring

Happy Spring!
Lots is happening right now. Life, in general but mostly end-of-the-school year functions. There is something happening every night right now.
That may be your life, too.
What is new? I'm going to learn to sew! Really! This has been on my "want" list for a couple years now but hasn't happened. I've bought the material(s) and my new friend, Anna, is going to work with me each week this summer! YAY!
Gardening ~ The garden is worked up and while I'm sure it should be planted now, I just haven't had the motivation to get out there in this blasted wind. So, plants are ready to go in the ground, my organic seeds and plants arrive next Friday and with the help of my Daddy-O, we're going to do this thing!
Party-Planning! Plans are underway for a big hoorah for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. I'll really hit the pavement with this the first week of June. I'm so excited to see friends and family from near and far.
Mexico ~ Mel's trip to Mexico is a go and she's very excited. We're still fundraising and praying for her financial support. She'll get to spend 3 weeks just talking with people, helping with VBS and whatever else needs done.
Life is hard but God is good. Never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!