Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Country Aunt

This fall my brother brought two of his grandkids out to Aunt Joy's to feed the chickens, gather eggs and experience "life in the country!" I can't tell you how exciting it was for me to be the Country Aunt for the afternoon. We had so much fun!!!


Here is Gorgeous eating a peach fresh from the tree, having no idea that they didn't come from Walmart. She wasn't so sure she liked it either...
Here are the kids with their beautiful mother:


Feeding the hens, little man liked throwing the feed AT them instead of FOR them... not sure the hens cared as long as he didn't eat their feed. (which he tried and I told his mama, it was okay, it's organic feed!)

Gorgeous gathering the eggs:


Two darlings trying not to break any eggs!


It was a fun day and I can't wait til we do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!