Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jesus Loves the Little Children

Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World! and have your heart touched reading Kelly's post.




All who are thirstyAll who are weak
Come to the fountain
Dip your heart in the stream of life
Let the pain and the sorrow
Be washed away
In the waves of His mercy
As deep cries out to deep
(We sing)
Come Lord Jesus come
Holy Spirit, come
(Brown and Robertson's "All Who Are Thirsty")

I'll be praying for those who will be on this group trip to Ecuador.  This isn't my time but I can't help but think what it would be like if I had $3,000 to spend on just me (not selfish, just not hurting our family financially).  Someday, it may be possible.  I think it's possible that I'd just cry tears the whole time.  Tears of joy from meeting Roosbell face to face and tears of sorrow for the pain I'd be exposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!