Saturday, November 26, 2011

Trimming the Tree

~ 2007 ~ 
(click the year for post)
(click the year for post)
~ 2009 ~
The last year we had Troy and Brady here decorating the tree:

~ 2010 ~
Our first year with Porscha joining us!
~ 2011 ~
It was so special having our granddaughter here for her first tree decorating time.  One son wasn't here and we sure do miss him!  My nephew who has decorated many a tree with us wasn't able to make it either. 
We ended the evening with new Christmas mugs and homeade hot cocoa!  The boys got new jammies to wear this month - aren't they cute?!  Miss M (granddaughter) got a new little outfit and I can't wait to see her in it. 

I love December.  Can't wait for Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!