I am starting a new journey, one that goes along with my wellness plan. I am in the middle of reading One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. I first "happened upon her blog" while following Compassion bloggers in Ecuador last fall. I have been on the wait list at the library since then to read her book.
Before I even knew of May's challenge, I was starting a gratitude list. Here is my first post:
I am thankful for:
11) a son that loves to pray:
12) he slept anywhere:
13) thankful for a tram to ride around DisneyWorld with two tired boys, a tired moma and a tired nana when God decided to shower us with rain:
14) he was content anywhere his special blanket was:
15) thankful I have pictures of this:
16) thankful for him:
17) thankful he slept so well - from the start!
18) thankful that he could snuggle with his Granddad while waiting in Mexico:
19) thankful he is brave:
20) thankful that he is healthy:
21) and so very thankful he is active:
22) and more than words can express, I am relieved that my son was given the "go-ahead" to live life fully from the pediatric cardiologist last week.