Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shopping Day

I went shopping today and stocked up on some good healthy food for me.  Take a look:

spinach and carrots - yum

My new favorite yogurt - it's wonderful with a teaspoon of our Montana honey in it or with:
1/4 cup granola with a serving of these yummy berries:


I love bread so am excited to use these for sandwiches and buns. 


Got me some pita bread, too. 

We love our salsa...

A new dressing/marinade that I can't wait to try!

I have been using the sprouted bean trip and quinoa (keenwa) for a while now and found a few new recipes to use them in so I'm excited. 

I can't wait to try this dip as a spread instead of mayo.  It looks so good!

Some hummus to go with my carrots.  The only catch with this is I have to watch the serving size.

Alaskan Salmon Burger packs 20 grams of protein!  WHOO HOO! 

To make sure I don't deny myself sweets, I picked up these babies today.  100 calories and
I can have my dessert and eat it too! 

I also got chicken breasts, veggie chips, black pepper & salt mini rice crackers and tuna. 

Remember, I am tracking calories, carbs, protein and fat.  Here are my calorie goals:

Breakfast = my access bar of 120 calories
Lunch = 300 calories of either a) yogurt, granola & berries; b) tuna sandwich & carrots or c) one of my protien/crave blocker shakes
Afternoon snack = cheese stick or carrots (60 calories) & bar (120)
Dinner = 600 calories
Late Night Snack = 300 calories
This brings me to ~ 1500 calories; which is just under my 1550 max and where I need to be since I am working out 5 days a week. 

Now, I just have to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!