Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Excitement Abounds

As we transition to daily life without our college daughter, I am in even more transition to have my baby go to kindergarten!  How did five years fly by?  What am I going to do with the next five years?

To start, I am registered and fully funded to go to Ecuador in March 2013!

I have written about Roosbell many times and I am so excited to meet him face-to-face!

I am now dreaming, thinking, planning of what I will fill his backpack with that I will take to give him.  My family is excited to, but pretty bummed we can't all go.

We can't wait to get our first letter from Javier, our newest Compassion family member!  His birthday is in November and our youngest is figuring out what we are going to send him! 


I am participating in a new challenge from Compassion for us Compassion Bloggers. 

What is Blog Month? It's a robust month of blogging, prizes, giveaways, and getting more children sponsored via the Internet than any previous September in our history.

The goal? 3,108 children sponsored between Sept. 1 and Sept. 30.

I am committing to see how many children I can get sponsored through my blog!  If you aren't already a sponsor, please be in prayer about it and I'll have links for you soon to check out. 

I have dreamed of going on a Compassion trip as one of their bloggers for years.  The grand prize for blog month? 
  • a spot (FREE) on one of their blog trips in 2013!!!

You heard me right.

The blogger who brings in the most sponsorships through their blog between Sept. 1 and Sept. 30 will get to travel with some of our top name bloggers to a country where Compassion works.

While on this trip I would get to blog from the field, meet some incredible people, and get to experience Compassion's ministry to the poor up close and personal.

You better believe I am going to make it as easy as possible for you to sponsor one of these darlings!

STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!