Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kansas

I thought I might blog while traveling but didn't want to keep saying the same thing, "I'm going to miss her so much."

We've had a wonderful trip East.  Celebrated her 18th birthday at Elitch Garden, a six flag park, in Denver.  Staying at Cherry Creek State Park was a gift from above. 

I am so blessed with my family; both my daddy & moma's side.  Since Tuesday evening, we have shared time and created memories with family in Colorado and Kansas. 

Yes, each day I think, "it's almost time."  I woke this morning and the first thing I thought was, "Lord, keep her safe." 

I know she'll do great!  She is created to serve and she is going to college where God wants her so I cling to His will; knowing she is in it.  I know all the things I would tell someone else if they were in my place:

"She has a good head on her shoulders."
"You have trained her in the ways of the Lord and it's her time to fly."

The list goes on.  What these things don't do is take away the pain and void that I have.  This is the little girl who at 8 years old came to be mine.  I don't know married life without her.  She has been a fixture in my life; my heart for the past 10 years and honestly, I really don't like change.

Yes, we will all be fine.  No, things will never be the same.  It's okay.  I pray it will be better! 

As we move her in to her new home, I will pray without ceasing.  She's so excited! 

Pictures another time. 

In Him, Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!