Saturday, December 08, 2012

My Gift

In the midst of the hustle and bustle that I mentioned, I am really trying to give my family the gift of me.  That may sound a little weird but I feel that I get caught up doing and going so much for others that my own family gets pushed to the back burner and I think they'll always be here. 
 
Here are some moments captured this month so far and it's only the 8th!  I feel I am well on my way to giving them a great gift if I keep it up. 
 
This is a rare site.  They love each other to be sure and I know they "have each others back" but they are not loving towards each other often.  This was a special site for me as we watched the Night Light Parade.  
 


 
My Dad has ALWAYS been a part of our lives and I wouldn't change that for the world.  I am so blessed; as is my family.  Here he is helping Jav read the advent verses. 
 Instead of sitting in front of the idiot box t.v. the other night, we read some Christmas stories! 
 
It seems one of the few times they all get along is when they are in The Word. 
 
These two fight like cats & dogs but come advent reading time, they are on the same page.  Thank You, Jesus!

What are you doing for gifts that is different this year?
#itsaboutgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!