Thursday, February 28, 2013

Headed Out!

Well, the hard good-byes are said & done. As I sit in the airport waiting for my delayed flight, I count my blessings.

My Bible Study was exactly what I needed this morning. I am being obedient. I am willing.

As I look to the cross, I keep my eyes focused on the One who I am following.

Without the tangible things that bring me comfort: my own Bible, my quilt, my pillow; I am forced to turn to Jesus to provide everything I need.

It's an exciting & scary place to be and I wouldn't want to be anyplace else.


 
#compassionecuador2013
#itsnotaboutme

2 comments:

  1. alfreda5:42 PM

    Praying for you that you make all your connections & are blessed beyond measure. Praying for your safety too!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:56 AM

    Hello Joy... I trust you made it to EC. Russell and I R in Salinas the most westerly point in EC. Lunes we bus 11 hrs back to Quito and meet up with some of the ITEC team... for preparation for the gungle trip... How R you ??? God Bless...Gary Moon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!