Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Transitioning Home

I've been a home one-week now from Peru.  I can honestly say, in a way it seems like I've been a home a long time and my time in Peru was very long ago.  I'm not sure why I feel that way; I just do.

A lot has happened since I came home; for one thing.  Family time, work time, rest time, lots of visiting and lots of not knowing exactly what to say moments.

My teammate, Mareesa, added many pictures from our time in Peru on her blog.  She is an amazing photographer and one can really see Peru through her kind eyes.

I am embarrassed to say that I need to go through all the pictures on my camera - move them to my computer - and get some of these posts that are in my heart and head actually on here!

In the meantime, I am slowly transitioning back into what my life is; while at the same time, trying to make changes of what I desire it to be and most importantly, what God desires my life be.

~ Lazy mornings in bed with my boys.

~ Relaxing moments throughout the day on my balcony - alone and with others.

~ Fun moments with our new baby chicks.

~ Bible Study prep time for our new summer study beginning tomorrow, "One Thousand Gifts."
 
~ Memory work for camp scholarships with the kids.
 
~ Summer schedules.
 
~ Catching up on all the things that only I can do and didn't do for a month!
 
~ Summer budgeting, menus for meal, garden planting and care.
 
~ Family, friends and faith!
 
All the while, remembering that it doesn't matter how crazy the path I am on may seem, it still leads to Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!