Saturday, September 20, 2014

Quaker Gratitude

As I sit on the beautiful deck, here at Quaker Hill, I cannot help but think of the Friends who saw a need for a camp decades ago and gave of themselves in every way to make it possible. 



All across the country, you will find Friends camps, some are primitive and some are posh. They all are a blessing and meet needs while they provide a peaceful setting to minister in.

Again, I am extremely grateful for the men and women who have seen and met needs then so my needs can be met now; and I can help meet other people's needs.



Peace out.  I have some basking in God's glory to do.
 


#Quakers #Quakerwomen #Quakerhill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!