Saturday, December 06, 2014

Christmas 2014

Advent is underway and we are enjoying our family readings together. 

The children understand giving and it is always shocking for me to realize that they are more comfortable with doing and buying for others than for ourselves.  When it comes down to it, they are so generous and I want to allow room for Jesus to continue fostering those desires.

The desire to love.

The desire to serve.

The desire to bake cookies and deliver them to someone who needs love shown to them.

The desire to help another family.  A child.

The desire to be Jesus to others. 

I am humbled by my children's hearts and their desires. 

#advent  #Christmas  #giving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!