Sunday, September 11, 2016

This is My Song - A Song of Peace



This is My Song - A Song Of Peace 

(Finlandia)

By Sibelius and Stone


This is my song
O God of all the nations
For song of peace
For lands afar and mine
This is my home the country where
My heart is here are my hopes
My dreams my holy shrine
But other hearts in other
Lands are beating with hopes and
Dreams as true and high as mine


My country's skies
Are bluer than the ocean
And sunlight beams
On cloverleaf and pine
But other lands have sunlight
Too and clover
And skies are everywhere
As blue as mine
O hear my song
Thou God of all the nations
A song of peace for
Their land and for mine

I will never forget 9/11, and the aftermath that occurred.  I believe the same God who holds me in the palm of his hand is holding my brothers and sisters of every nation in the same palm.  

Falling to my knees.  Break this spoiled American girl so she can see through humble and loving eyes to the hurting people in her path each day.  

#peace #anthem #myprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!