Friday, July 28, 2006

Granddad & Nana

My Parents
Don & Alfreda
~AKA: Granddad & Nana~

Married 46 years ago, my parents are a wonderful example of what a Godly marriage is and how to be a true couple. Four kids later and now 8 grandchildren, their lives center around God and their family.
Not only am I blessed to have them as parents, but my children and nephews and niece are blessed to have them as Grands.
They end each day by praying for each one of their children, spouses and grandkids - by name.
Always being quick to love and accept and slow to anger and reject, they are a great example of Christians - truly Christ-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!