Friday, November 09, 2007

Another Day

Today was the blood draw. One vial of blood, no tears from Javi whatsoever!!!! He was amazing.

We're doing okay. Trying to not borrow on tomorrow and take one day at a time.

We appreciate all your prayers.

Here's to the weekend. May it be more restful than stressful.

ETA: Just spoke to Doctor at 5:11 p.m. Most all blood tests were fine. His sodium level is borderline high and his B.U.N. is low. I'll be finding out more about those. Sodium is probably me and I'm adapting that immediatley. B.U.N. is lack of food in system; which we are working on as well. We go in on Wed for a check-up. Sweat test still scheduled for 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!