Saturday, November 10, 2007

I miss my doctor

Another catch in all this going on is our doctor for every and for everything has just moved to Alaska!!! So, Javi was gaining fine when she was here and then went down hill. Well, through all this I really needed her. So, her dad taught my dad at seminary a hundred years ago and she's been all of our doctor forever.... my parents called her parents to see if we could get a hold of her in AK.

I got a call from her Thursday night and just cried when I heard her voice. She's not "doctoring" us on this but is listening and offering her view. I called her last night and updated her on the blood results and she can't wait to here how Wednesday's appt goes! Anyway, it's just made this more bearable having her available.

Oh, how I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!