Thursday, November 15, 2007

Better Days

Javi is nursing well and does the best when he's sleepy and we wake him. He's too interested in everything going on during the day.

We went to Costco and got me whole milk, egg nog and fattning burritos for lunch. :)

Our sons' had their senior football banquet tonight. I cried.

My grand-niece is a year old today. My brother turns 46 tomorrow and my other niece is due anyday. My nephew coaches his first state football game in Twin Falls tomorrow night. My Dad got released from eye surgey and it is classified a success. He's driving and we are praying the blurry vision subsides.

Many praises and more requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!