Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Praise God!

Javi has gained 11 ounces in 1 week!!! We've also upped my calorie intake to 3,000 calories/day per our good doctor. So, he's now up to 14 lbs 15 oz. up from 14.4 last Wednesday.

So, prayers are being answered and God is good! We go back in 2 weeks and still have the sweat chloride test on Monday the 19th. We'll do another blood draw a day before our 2 week appt to make sure it all looks good and the sodium levels and B.U.N. correct with my changes.

Off to a dinner at church.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Javi!! Hoping that he continues to gain weight...and that all of his tests come back completely normal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!