Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Can't Have Your Cake and Eat it too...

...especially if one throws it to the floor, flings it onto the floor and rubs it on the high chair.

But occasionally some chunks of cake make it into the newly one year old's mouth.

Enjoy.

This is as creative as my mind can be today. Sorry. Actually, that's not entirely true. I have SO many ideas and posts floating around my head I just can't catch one that flows together. That and I'm burning fat, on nap deprevation and doing a gazzillion things at once. I must remember to stay honest with you.

Upcoming thoughts that may turn into posts (in no particular order):

~ My Green Kitchen
~ Am I ready for chickens?
~ How am I loosing all this weight in the above ticker?
~ Query 10
~ Why I hate, I mean don't look forward to, Spring sports
~ Easter, my favorite holy day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!