Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day

Isn't it funny all the little holidays we have? I'm all for celebrations, I just need to remember what we're celebratin' people!

Here are 10 EASY ways to go MAD! That's make a difference!

*Shut off the water when they brush their teeth
*Walk, ride a bike or take the bus instead of traveling by car. Even to the mail box!
*Take faster showers or baths in just a small amount of water. Try setting the timer and see who can take the fastest one AND get clean!!!
*Help hang clothes on the line instead of putting them in the dryer. Door knobs work, too, I found out.
*Choose products that are not over packaged
* Lights Out! Turn them off when nobody's there!
* Recycle.
*Compost together!
* Get the reuse part down by buying gifts at the thrift store - TOGETHER! Make it a field trip!
* Craft Time - Make a Grocery Tote! Have fun!

Finally, just get outside and enjoy the earth's beauty. God is Good!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:07 PM

    I wish I'd found this post earlier! I would have included it here: http://www.simplemakes.com/2008/09/simple-tips-to-begin-living-more.html. Feel free to comment on my post with a link to this post! I like your list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!