Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Priorities Update

Here's a quick update on where I am on my priorities for this year:

#4 - I joined the Spanish Praise Team for our church and am playing the keyboard and singing! This will BOOST my Spanish greatly! Thank You, Jesus for opening these doors!

#7 - I sewed 7 cloth napkins yesterday, with the help of my good mother. We used them last night! WHOO HOO! The girls are learning easy ironing skills by us going cloth napkins, too. In fact, they were excited! I'll make the most of it while I can, it won't last. ;)

#12 - Started a prayer journal.

Small steps! Thanks for the encouragement to keep going.

Oh, I should I tell you that I'm only half-way dressed today? If you can even call it that? I threw on a pair of sweats under my jammies. :( But..... I have gotten lots done in the office for 4th Quarter and December, have a ham in the oven and bread dough rising the counter! And I played on the floor with my boys. It's a give and take around here and today dressing was on the giving side! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!