Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Kill Deer and Day 7 tip

We have a nest. With 4 eggs in it. At the edge of our driveway. Aren't they pretty little eggs nestled amongest the rocks?

We have a moma. A Killdeer Moma. She's acting hurt right now wishing I would get away from her babies. She freaks out everytime we come and go down our drive. She's a very good protector. Limping, crying, acting like her wing is broken. We love watching her. They nest in the area each spring and I look forward to them!!


Our tip for today... I don't do. I'm sorry. How many of you actually do this every single day? I'm not saying it's not a good one- it is! I just haven't gotten the energy to do it.
Unplug! It's not enough to simply turn off electronics when you're not using them. When they're plugged in, they are still sucking in and wasting electricity. Get in the habit of unplugging chargers, TVs, computers and more when you're not using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!