Friday, July 10, 2009

Woof

We have a new woof. You may say roof but it's so much cuter listening to my 2 year old say woof.



My DH walking on our gorgeous copper penny standing seam panels.

Workers consisting of Roy, my Dad and Frankie, Roy's brother. Hey, when you don't pay you take what you can get! ;)


Here "we" are lifting 30' panels up = not an easy task. Thankfully, we had Troy and Reggie to help man the panels.


30' of the standing seam panels!



I got up on the woof to take some pictures but boy howdy, it didn't take me long before I wanted down!!!
The awesome thing about standing seam is you don't see the screws in the panels. See how they overlap and lock into place? Very nice. Very very nice. And it looks great!!!
You, too, could have a standing seam woof! This is what we do! Rockin Roofers, we are. ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!