Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Parents Trip!

Mis padres left on Sunday for Alaska. On their motorcycle. I miss them already. That being said, I'm so glad they're finally taking their dream bike trip! We've started a blog for them and they've been able to do some posts already! You can check out The Preacher and His Biker Babe.

I have a ton of pictures to go through on my camera. From Paco's Kindergarten graduation, birthday, 50th anniversary of my parents.... hopefully I'll have some pictures to go with my posts soon!

1 comment:

  1. The Hubby7:16 AM

    Great to see you updating your blog too honey.

    Love the new Twilight Background....you are so cute.

    Looking forward to seeing the blogs with pics too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!