Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's a Go!

Tickets are bought, house is rented, swimsuits are ready!  We are going to Mexico!

WHOO HOO!

Just read through past Mexico posts to see how much we love going here.


The last time we went (2008) our big boys had just graduated from high school and we brought my nephew along for a total of 11 of us!  It was a blast.  Baby was a year old and remembers nada.  Here we all are in our awesome shirts. 

I have the shirts ready, just need to decide what color to dye them for this trip.  I'm thinking orange.  What do you think?  We've done green (in picture) and a teal blue. 


We are moving farther out from the big city and I can't wait!  It's supposed to be cooler there and the beaches are less crowded. 

I really can't wait for this though:


Bring on the sun!  I am swimsuit ready!!!  I've lost 20 pounds since Feb. 1st and I'm feeling FINE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!