Friday, August 23, 2013

Photo Shoot with Hubby

I shared the beginning of my journey with Dressing Your Truth.  It was painful to reflect on many of those times of my life when I was struggling inside mentally, physically and spiritually. 

Today, I am excited to share with you an experience that leaves me feeling grateful for my journey.  As I travel this road, I can't see what's around the next bend.  What I do know, is my Captain is in charge.  He sees all and knows all and I am learning to rest in His power.

I hope you enjoy my pictures as much as I do!


Black is one of my personal colors (my informal) and the scarf is my energy color.
 

These were taken last fall by my dear hubby on the Columbia River.
 

Here's a selfie for you.  "White" is one of my personal colors; as well.
I'm loving my high contrasting natural hair color more and more!
 

Energy Profiling has changed my family's life.  It has changed the way we interact, live and love.  I am grateful for the tools it has given us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!