Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Javi Posts

Because I can, today's post is in honor of my baby's 8th birthday.  Scrolling through past posts, I did the leg work for you and if you want to take a trip down memory lane, just start clicking on the links!

Two Babies - a look into the life of Javi and Zorro

Paco and Javi - days gone by.

Javi's birth announcement!  I read it to him each March 12th, including this morning.

Turning one!

Two years old!

Playing in the tree box!

Compassion Brother and new Bible.

I now know I lost the battle to his fingers.

I could do this all day but homework is calling me and today is a busy day, with it being a special someone's birthday! 

Enjoy this sweet video of Java singing a song he wrote:


I will close with saying this young man loves Jesus and while we are reading through the Gospels for Lent, his heart has hurt so many times over the way Jesus was treated.  He hates to cry in front of others but his heart is tender and he is full of compassion.  He is one of the blessings I count every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!